Veterinary Internal Medicine
Our vets in Bedford offer diagnosis and treatment for numerous internal conditions in cats and dogs, from lung diseases to brain and heart-related disorders.
We leverage veterinary internal medicine to treat diseases and disorders of animals' internal systems.
Our veterinarians have in-depth experience in using internal medicine to diagnose and treat challenging cases, from disorders of the heart and brain to tumors. At Fine Animal Hospital, we have many diagnostic tools and treatment methods at our disposal.
We're able to manage patients with multiple conditions or diseases, and offer effective treatment alternatives for those who will not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
If your pet requires a procedure or expertise that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Bedford and throughout the area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
Our comprehensive approach to internal medicine is backed by advanced testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures.